- MBA & MBA (Fintech) 1st Semester End Examinations starts from 17/01/2020
- Expert Lecture on " Navigating The New Decade Ahead" by Prof. Prasad Reddy Vemala ,Associate Dean, Robert Morris University, USA on 18/12/2019
- A Guest Lecture on "Entrepreneurship Development Program" on 30th October 2019 in Chemical Engg Dept Seminar hall
- A Two Day Workshop on "Employability Skills is Arranged on 17th & 18th october,2019 in Mechanical Dept Seminar hall
- A Three Day Guest Lecture on "Block Chain Technology" is scheduled from 14/10/2019 to 16/10/2019 in the Civil Department Seminarhall
- A Two Day Workshop on "Financial Modelling" by Dr.Irala Lokananda Reddy Garu on 26th & 27th of September 2019
- Guest Lecture on "Effective Communication " is scheduled on 25/09/2019 at 02:00PM in the Mechanical dept Seminar Hall
- Guest Lecture on "Project to Start up & Stress Management" is scheduled on 25/09/2019 at 09:30AM in the Mechanical dept Seminar Hall
- I MBA & MBA (Fintech) classes starts from 05/09/2019
- One Week FDP on Research Methodology & Data Analysis from 23rd to 28th September, 2019
- A Guest Lecture on "Human Values & Ethics " by Dr. Ruma (Associate Professor , Bikaner Technological University, Rajasthan)
- Awareness Program on "Derivatives & Technical Analysis" under the align with Alumni
- Awareness on Organ donation is conducted on the Occasion of "Organ Donation Day" on August 13th 2019
- "Swacctha Pakwada " a fifteen days cleanliness program is scheduled in the Department of Management from 01/08/2019 to 15/08/2019
- ICET Awareness Program by JAMSA is scheduled on 27/07/2019
- Leadership Training Program on "Social Service - Value for Life" by Mr. Lelaa Prasad Reddy ,Founder of a NGO.
- ICET-2018 CUTOFF RANK
- Guest Lecture On "Data Analysis " on 06-05-2019 in the Department by Prof. K.L.A.P. Sharma Garu
- A one day workshop on "Advanced Excel" on 09-05-2019 by Dr.P.Sravan kumar in the Department of Management
- "Entrepreneurship - A career " on 03-04-2019 by Entrepreneur Development cell of Department of Management by Prof.ChennaReddy, Director ,skill Development & innovation
- A workshop on "Data Analysis using SPSS" is conducted from 01-04-2019 to 02-04-2019 in the Department of Management by Dr.Nagaraju(click here)
- Skill & Personality Development course is scheduled from 25-03-2019 to 30-03-2019 by ZESTECH Global Pvt Ltd. in the Department of Management. (click here)
- A workshop on "Disaster management" is conducted from 21-03-2019 to 23-03-2019 in the Department of Management by Indian Redcross Society.(click here)
- Voters Awareness program is scheduled for three days i.e; 13-03-2019 to 15-03-2019 in Bhairava Nagar, Sharadha Nagar and Kasturi Physiotherapy College.
- "International Mother Tongue Day" program is scheduled on 21-02-2019 in the Department of Management.
- "Awareness Program on Certificates program" on 16-02-2019 in the department of Management.
- "Awareness Program on suicides" by Dr.Yendluri Prabhakar (Psychriatist ,GMC Anantapur) on the eve of Valentines day by the Department of Management in Association with Eenadu Group. (click here)
- "OPEN HOUSE DEBATE" on Post Budget Analysis - 04-02-2019 in the department of Management.(click here)
- On the proposal of Union Budget by the Central Govt. on 01-02-2019 a " LIVE SESSION" is scheduled in the Department of Management.(click here)
- "Pre-Budget Ananlysis" an awareness programme on Union Budget is scheduled on 31-01-2019 by Sri.CA.D. Aravinda Rama (Chartered Accountant).(click here)
- "Placement awareness programme" is scheduled to conduct on 30-01-2019 @11 am by Sri. K.L. Narasimha Reddy (Centre head- CII-MCC)(click here)
- Oath taking ceremony will be held on the occasion of 9th National Voter's day on 25-01-2019.(click here)
- Department of Management & The Institute of Engineers (India) Anantapur is conducting a guest lecture on"Technology Management" on 24/01/2019 by Dr.N.KISHORENATH (Project Director, AGNI-4, DRDO, Hyderabad(click here)
- To shape the budding managers as Future Leaders of Corporate World.
- To become a Model Institute in Qualitative, Ethical, Social Responsive, Value based Management Education.
- To emerge as one of the Top Management School.
- To join hands in enhancing Managerial Practices at National and Multi National Companies.
- To make students learn and practice Management Principles.
- To involve them in activity based learning, through self-motivating environment..
- To enhance decision making skills and administrative competence of the entrants.
- To make the students emulate best and next practices of the Management.
Post your advises, suggestions, comments, feedback on firstname.lastname@example.org