Department of Management, JNTU-Ananthapuramu
- "Awareness Programme on Certificates programmes" on 16-02-2019 in the department of Management.
- "Awareness Program on suicides" by Dr.Yendluri Prabhakar (Psychriatist ,GMC Anantapur) on the eve of Valentines day by the Department of Management in Association with Eenadu Group. (click here)
- "OPEN HOUSE DEBATE" on Post Budget Analysis - 04-02-2019 in the department of Management.(click here)
- On the proposal of Union Budget by the Central Govt. on 01-02-2019 a " LIVE SESSION" is scheduled in the Department of Management.(click here)
- "Pre-Budget Ananlysis" an awareness programme on Union Budget is scheduled on 31-01-2019 by Sri.CA.D. Aravinda Rama (Chartered Accountant).(click here)
- "Placement awareness programme" is scheduled to conduct on 30-01-2019 @11 am by Sri. K.L. Narasimha Reddy (Centre head- CII-MCC)(click here)
- Oath taking ceremony will be held on the occasion of 9th National Voter's day on 25-01-2019.(click here)
- Department of Management & The Institute of Engineers (India) Anantapur is conducting a guest lecture on"Technology Management" on 24/01/2019 by Dr.N.KISHORENATH (Project Director, AGNI-4, DRDO, Hyderabad(click here)
- To shape the budding managers as Future Leaders of Corporate World.
- To become a Model Institute in Qualitative, Ethical, Social Responsive, Value based Management Education.
- To emerge as one of the Top Management School.
- To join hands in enhancing Managerial Practices at National and Multi National Companies.
- To make students learn and practice Management Principles.
- To involve them in activity based learning, through self-motivating environment..
- To enhance decision making skills and administrative competence of the entrants.
- To make the students emulate best and next practices of the Management.
Post your advises, suggestions, comments, feedback on email@example.com