The History of the campus is as old as our Independent India. After Second World War, the then Government of India has started post-war reconstruction programs. Under this program, the Military Barracks at Anantapur were converted as Government Engineering College in the year 1946. This is the First Government Engineering College established in the Andhra. During initial days the College was affiliated to Madras University, later it is affiliated to Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati. In the year 1972 Government of Andhra Pradesh established an exclusive Technological University and named it as Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) with constituent units of Govt. Engineering College Anantapur, Govt. Engineering College Kakinada, Govt. Engineering College Nagarjuna Sagar (later it is shifted to Hyderabad). The headquarters of JNTU is made as Hyderabad the State Capital. JNTU has become a leader in technical education and it grows with leap and bounds.
J.N.T.University Anantapur, Anantapur:
In the year 2008, Government of Andhra Pradesh trifurcated the JNTU as JNTU Anantapur, JNTU Kakinada, and JNTU Hyderabad as three separate technological universities and one Architecture and Fine Arts university JNAFAU Hyderabad by the Act 30 and 31 of 2008 of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Department of Management:
Department of Management was started in the year 2009 at the campus.The department was founded under the strong foundations of the JNTU-A Curriculum. The department is established and being run successfully under the guidance of the dignitaries of the University and under the supervision of the Officer in charge, Dr. M. L. S. Deva Kumar. Well qualified and experienced faculty are shaping the budding managers at the department.
2 Year Master of Business Administration ( M.B.A.)
The Department offers FOUR specializations viz.,
Dual Specialization is offered for diversifying the knowledge of students.
INTAKE: Only 60.
- The traditional financial services have globally undergone a radical transformation that has been brought about by technology and innovation. In 2015, more than 12,000 start-ups sprouted in the Fintech space across the world with a massive investment of USD 19 billion. By definition, Fintech comprises of technology–based businesses that are competing against, enabling or collaborating with existing financial institutions. These companies also collaborate with universities and research institutions, government associations and industry bodies.
The industry is likely to continue its current growth trajectory, with the global Fintech software and services sector predicted to touch USD 45 billion by 2020 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.1%.
FINTECH: ONLY 50.
- Affiliated to All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- Life Member of All India Management Association (AIMA)
- EBSCO Business Elite _ Online Management Journals Member
- J-Gate online Management Journal subscription
- The ENVIRONMENT is important for Transformation in attitudes of Students.
- Positive Attitude builds a perfect LEADER.
- Good Leaders can MOTIVATE People and enhance the culture of Organizations, And hence GROWTH OF THE NATION.
- The Pedagogy at the department is a mixture of Lecture method and Participatory method.
- It includes regular class work and many self-learning oriented student activities
- Case study analysis is the ultimate tool to build the thinking and decision making capability of Budding Managers
The Officer In-charge of MBA
J.N.T.University Anantapur, Anantapur-515002
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone & FAX : +91 8554230158